The Science of Radiation and Foundation
Learning of Infrared Surveying
PROMOTING INDUSTRY PRACTICES COMBINED WITH THE THEORY OF INFRARED
This course is designed to give those working with infrared the knowledge and skills they need to work confidently and safely. Using infrared equipment, we provide you with the theory, the science, and the correct industry practice. Our trainers will help you develop the knowledge and skills to operate equipment safely and effectively.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in accordance with standard industry practices
- Have suitable foundation knowledge and understanding of infrared thermal imaging science
- Demonstrate basic operation and competence of operation of a thermal imaging camera
- Understand the limitations of the use of thermal imaging technology for the intended application/s.
- Identify the type of equipment required to undertake an infrared survey
- Energy and the Spectrum of Light
- Qualitative Thermography
- Common Fields of Use
- What are we looking for?
- What is Emissivity?
- Resolution and Thermal Sensitivity
- Level and Span (Ranging)
- Lens Selection and Spot Size
- Infrared Palettes
- Key Important Equipment Features for Right Camera
- Documenting, Reporting and Results
- Common Industries
- Additional Information and Standards
If you wish to have a course at your workplace then CALL 0800 500 380 OR EMAIL email@example.com
Training Courses held onsite at your workplace may incur travel costs for trainers.
Your Workplace (Contact us to discuss 0800 500 380)
Successful attendees will receive an Accurate Certificate of Attendance.
$950 + GST for two people