Head of Department
- Liaison with Industry Bodies and Tertiary Institutes.
- A team member of the Nulca NZ Employment & Skills Development Working Group
- Management of Course Design & Review, Research, Innovation & Development.
- Representative for customer relationship and point of contact for all course related enquiries.
- Bachelor of Applied Management Major in Business Transformation and Change
- NZ Certificate in Adult and Tertiary Learning
Approved Cable Locator Trainer
RNZAF – Avionics Technicians Certificate (5-Year Programme)
- Hewlett Packard New Zealand – 17 years, many roles from Customer Engineer to Pre-Sales Technical Consulting Manager.
- Background in Electronics and Information Technology
- Key trainer for all underground Utility Location courses as well as technical sales.
- Leading Technical Advisor for Ground Penetrating Radar.
Bsc (Hons), Post Grad. Cert. Education
- Degree in Geology and Physical Geography and Post Graduate Certificate of Education in Geography and Science
- 5+ years’ work experience as a Land and Engineering Surveyor
- Experienced in Cadastral Surveys, Commercial and Industrial set out
- Survey Team at Marsden Point Oil Refinery on the Point Forward Project
- 12+ years survey software experience including CAD programmes
Level-1 Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographer
- 21 years industry experience with moisture meters for the building, flooring and construction industry within New Zealand
- 12 years industry experience with thermal imaging for the building envelope and heat loss inspection within New Zealand
- Factory trained in Europe for moisture meters, thermal imaging cameras and climate drying/heating machinery